Grant SFI for Expanded Marketing Strategy

1. A description of how the 210 SFI would be divided among the tasks and milestones described in Tasks and Goals

If I were to break it down then it would look something like this:

• 50 SFI per quarter for personnel (existing and new hires)
  • 100 SFI per quarter for external marketing (exchanges, writers, and community builders)
  • 60 SFI per quarter for ongoing costs (everything Dingo wrote in “Tasks and Goals” and more)

One example of a cost which we forgot to mention is that Dingo is managing a physical office which serves as a headquarters for Saffron as well as a location for filming Saffron Academy videos and Saffron Podcast episodes. The office is a great value, for $600 a month we get:

• Filming on-location in professional setting
  • 24/7 access to office facilities
  • Incredibly fast and stable business wi-fi for uploading content
  • Convenient location nearby local production companies
  • Meeting areas for potential clients
  • Business address for mailing (required for many of our partners)

I think the only SFI that would be immediately sent away would be the 100 SFI per quarter for external marketing and some small part of the 60 SFI per quarter for costs. External marketing firms and partners generally need some skin in the game to make their contributions meaningful. The majority of these 210 SFI would be held by personnel and liquid in the treasury for spending when needed.

I also propose that a significant % of these minted funds are added to the 1-year HODL contract. This goes for other minted funds as well and I’ll add this comment there too.